Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Option #2
I'm sitting in history class when in comes a girl who I always see with a boy (who I assume are dating or a couple). A few moments later in comes in the boy and I remember that the girl had an expression of anger on her face and so did he when he came in. They both normally sit in the back of the class and so I saw him join her but then hear her yell at him, asking "Where were you?!?" he replies; "I was where we agreed on" she replies; "No you weren't! Who were you with?! You was with that girl right?! him; NO I WASN'T! They went back and forth and their volume was getting louder and louder as they are still disagreeing the professor obviously notices and decides to verbally break it up by asking; "Hey what's going on back there?? Hey! Hey! Enough! Stop it! You're in class now discuss what ever it is after class!" I can only imagine what was going through that girl's mind; First, if she is at the spot they normally wait for each other and he is not there and if she already has trust issues with in regards to another girl than that is probably what was going through her mind in that moment... she was probably heated and felt as if her blood was boiling while the seconds became minutes. I guess she was hoping he was either not able to make it to class or something that avoided his attendance anything but getting no answer as to why he couldn't make it because there was no reason as to why he couldn't make since they meet every other day with out a problem. Well, as she sees him entering the room she expects to hear an explanation that would obviously satisfy her thirst and avoid an argument but an "I was there" just didn't happen to be enough. So, as the words roll out of his mouth its hitting her that he may be lying and that he probably was with "her". This girl is sooo furious I can tell she is only getting more upset and saying to herself what a liar and cynical guy he really is. Ignoring that they are in class and that the professor together with the class are able to hear them and assume what is going on still doesn't stop them from fighting back and forth. She feels so upset that she wishes she can just choke him! Unfortunately, they are in class and this matter will have to wait and until then... she will brewing more things to say to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment