Saturday, October 30, 2010

The born

My beautiful child your smile is so bright
Holding you in my arms as you look down at me
You won't fear anything as long as you are in my sight
Feel free to smile and laugh endlessly

My beautiful child it's you who I love
Hearing you giggle as I bring you close
I know one day you will fly like a dove
Glad you're mine cause you cure me like a dose

My beautiful baby only you can receive all of my affection
Forgetting all of the differences that I once had
As you get older you will only get more attention
I'll always be there for you specially when you're sad

Unlike my mother who left me alone in the dark
I will make sure you have all of me
As I see you laugh while running in the park
I smile because you were always meant for me

No comments:

Post a Comment