Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I believe in...

I believe in God
I believe family can be our true supporters
I believe in friendships
I believe in love 
I believe in faith moves mountains
I believe in hope
I believe in trust
I believe in education
I believe in after life
I believe in investing for the future
I believe in planning ahead
I believe in teaching the best of what you know to others
I believe in listening to others before judging
I believe in learning from other and own experiences
I believe in justice for all
I believe in guiding others
I believe in advanced technology
I believe hate exists
I believe in coincidences
I believe in all forms of therapy
I believe where there is a will there is a way
I believe in taking care of those who cant take care of themselves
I believe in unity among all people especially family and friends
I believe in punctuality
I believe in keeping a promise
I believe in respect
I believe OJ Simpson did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment