I've been to Elmhurst hospital in queens because I was born there.
I've been to Astoria Queens because that was my first address.
I've been to JFK because I flew to Fld.
I've been to the YMCA as a little girl I took classes there.
I've been to Jamaica hospital when I was sick
I've been to Brookdale hospital when my nephew was sick
I've been to Ecuador because I lived with my aunt
I've been to Guayaquil the coast city of Ecuador there I did the 6th grade
I've been to Quito, which is the capital of Ecuador when I lived with my older brother
I've been to Huigra a small town located in btween the mountains in Ecuador.
I've been at Queens general hospital two times when I gave birth to both my children
I've been to Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church more than 10 times not only for mass but for special events
I've been to the Bahamas with my best friend
I've been to Puerto Rico with another best friend
I've been to VA to visit my brother
I've been to NC to visit my friends family
I've been to SC to attend my brother's ceremony
I've been to myrtle beach on a family vacation
I've been to disney world!
I've been to New Jersey to pick up my god son
I've been to the Bronx because I worked there for 3 years
I've been to Queens because I have friends who live there
I've been to QCC because its where I'm getting my degree at
I've been to laguardia airport to pick relatives
I've been to the queens library
I've been to the brooklyn library
I've been to staten Island
I've been to long island becuase i use to work there
I've been to ikea
I've been to the supermarket
I've been to auto body shop
I've been to the gas station
I've been to Mcd's
I've been to wendy's
I've been to burger king
I've been to white castle
I've been to the 75 precint
I've been to the DMV
I've been to brooklyn family court
I've been to the childrens museum
I've been to sesame place
I've been to washington
I've been to PA
I've been to funtopia
I've been to the mall
I've been to the aquarium
I've been to sea world
I've been to the beach
I've been to the park
I've been to dorney park
I've been to atlantic city
I've been to orlandos studios
I've been to the pool
I've been to riis park
I've been to NUTHS
I've been to P.S 7
I've been to the holocaust center
I've been to the bus stop
I've been to the train station
I've been to the zoo
I've been to the botanical garden
I've been to the comunity center office
I've been to the brooklyn bridge
I've been to the manahattan bridge
I've been to the whitestone bridge
I've been to conneticut
I've been to the laundrymat
I've been to the wic office
I've been to the medicaid office
I've been to the food stamp office
I've been to the post office
I've been to the counseling center on drew st
I've been to the movies
I've been to the QCC theater
I've been to every building on the QCC campus
I've been to the doctors office for an appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment