How to earn trust after cheating?
First, I have to urge you to look with in yourself and ask why did I cheat? Then, according to your answer then and only then can you really and truly believe that trust can be earned again. Ask yourself, am I willing to be patient and wait for the other person to heal so that he/she can forgive and continue to be in a relationship with me or will I cheat again?
Depending on why you cheated (not that there is a reason/excuse for that action) but if you know that deep in your heart you intentionally did it and are not willing to change meaning don't even feel remorseful about hurting your partner and you will probably do it again then you must be honest and make the unselfish decision of talking to your partner about not being in that relationship or taking a break from each other.
Now, if you are deeply sorry for what you have done and mean it and know deep inside that it was an awful mistake you would a thousand times take back and are willing to do anything and everything to win your partner back then you should try it by first apologizing and proving yourself because at this point your partner is what you don't want to loose.
No comments:
Post a Comment