I remember when I lived with my siblings and would be left alone after school until my grandma got home from work.
I remember when my grandma would come home from work and how she always had something for me.
I remember when I moved to Ecuador.
I remember learning how to swim and seeing the expression on my best friend's face cause she thought I was drowning.
I remember the emotional roller coaster I went through when I got pregnant after the doctors said I would never be able to have children.
I remember when I had my daughter while my brother was in Iraq.
I remember when I bought my car.
I remember moving into a bigger apartment during the same time I was pregnant with my son.
I remember when my grandma was diagnosed with liver cancer and feeling as if my world was going to end.
I remember how the doctors gave her only 3-6 months to live and almost 2yrs later she still calls me at least 3 times a day.
I remember fighting with my best friend over the phone and forgetting what the fight was about as soon as I saw her.
I remember having dinner with my closes friends for my birthday and enjoying every minute of it :)
I remember all of the 12 schools I went to.
I remember all of the different addresses I lived in growing up.
I remember taking trips with my grandma as a little girl.
I remember visiting my mom at work.
I remember visiting my grandma at work.
I remember when I adopted Mitchell #3 (my cat)
I remember how much fun I would have with my cousins back in Ecuador.
I remember doing the 6th grade in Ecuador and the 9th grade.
I remember that I have more homework to get done!
No comments:
Post a Comment