Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love hurts

         When I was 18 I fell in love with a guy who I thought would be the man I would marry, have kids and eventually grow old with. We began dating at the end of my sophmore year until the beginning of my senior year and I can honestly say it was a dream-like relationship, we never really argued, we were always together in school since my mother was strict we could barely see eachother outside of school. We would match outfits, sneakers  and even get female/male version of new fragrances. We were so close people considered us one of the best couples.
        Towards the end of our relationship I noticed he began to get jelous and didn't trust me the way he did in the beginning. I didn't understand what the problem was and why we were falling apart. I remember one day one of his friend's called. He began to ask me a series of questions about my relationship which really didn't make sense to me but I thought this guy was his "friend" so I really didn't see much harm so I answered. Also, in hopes that maybe he would help us get back to where we were in the beginning just missed being happy and close to him.
    The next day at school, he came up to me with a bag full of our pictures and other stuff we had given to eachother through out the time we had spent together and with out any explanation walked away. Till this day I do not know what caused him to break up with me that way but all I know is that he ended up taking the school whore to his prom and I assume that his "friends" had a lot to do with it. I dare to say that the series of questions from "his friend" were all meant to make me look like I did not care to expose our relationship to someone other than eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment